Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Empties: December 2014

Last empties of the year! Can't believe 2014 is almost over...


 Glamglow Youthmud Tingleexfoliate: long time infamous. I'm undecided overall how much I like this or whether I will repurchase...I love how it makes my skin glow and feel soft, but overtime I hate the tingle effect more and more, like want-to-rip-it-off-my-face-immediately more.
 FaceAtelier brow gel: won't repurchase since it didn't work well for me. To be fair, no brow gel really keeps my brows in place, they are that stubborn.
 Lise Water Age Control Supreme Foundation: a deluxe sample. Formula feels like liquid-to-powder. It's mattifying and great for summer. Nasty in winter though as it clings to dry skin like mad.
 Ren Glycol Lactive Renewal Mask: this didn't just tingle, it stung. Much much worse than the Glamglow. I ended up using this on my neck only since it didn't sting there, but it didn't do anything noticeable. To be fair this was advertised as "not for sensitive skin", I should have listened but alas I was tempted by the effects it promised. Won't buy this ever.


Indigena Blueberry bliss sugar scrub: I used this on my body only. Though it did it's job, I hated the formula. There seemed to be too much sugar and not enough emolient or something as it was difficult to get out of the little tub, had to really dig my fingers in. Won't repurchase

2 comments:

  1. The Glamglow Youthmud exfoliate is a love-hate for me. I kind of like the results but totally agree with you with the tingling sensation. It is probably one of the most extreme sensation I got from a facial mask. Sometimes when your skin is extra sensitive and you apply some on, oh my, the burning sensation :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! And the tea leaves bits are weird too. Guess there are many other things to try onward so we can all probably leave this one behind :)

      Delete