Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

NYC Haul and Blogging

Work and life have been overwhelmingly busy recently leading to me being MIA from this blog for longer than intended. Luckily, hubby and I finally took a short vacay on our own to Manhattan to unwind from how totally burnt out we were. What do I do there of course...buy makeup!






Inglot, Tom Ford, Charlotte Tillbury... I'm super excited to do full reviews on these coming up!

There were so many options and places to go see in NYC, we had lots of fun! Though the crazy life stuff has picked up again now that we're back, I'm hoping to make time at some point to write a travel entry, as it's something I've never done before but would be a great way to share some of our favorite spots.

I do look forward to getting back to blogging, as it's become a fun part of my unwinding and distraction from day to day stresses. Bloggy, I have missed you!

Why do you blog?

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great time in NYC!
    And I'm quite excited hear about your new pretties.
    There're more than a few reasons why I blog, but I guess mostly I just like to talk about things I love. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing! Makes Toronto seem dinky lol. So much more makeup shopping options too!

      Delete