Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Lancome Creme Douceur Massage Cleanser Review


Great makeup requires great cleansing... afterall, doesn't matter how great you look in the day, if you don't take it all off at night you're opening the door to blemishes, clogged pores, blackheads, ick...

I love cleansing oils, how they work and how they feel, but find them a touch messy/runny to use as they're sometimes hard to contain in my hands and occasionally drip. Then I came across this thing of beauty from Lancome...


It's described as a cream-to-oil cleanser.  I'm intrigued...basically it comes out of the tube in the consistency of a cream, but once applied feels just like any other cleansing oil and works the same way (apply to dry skin, then wet slightly and lather up, then rinse off).


No mess...just gorgeously clean skin without any drying effects thereafter... I love it. This is also super gentle in the eye area and removes all my undereye concealer (I don't use it for eyeshadow/mascara as I prefer to use Bi-Facil for that).  Lancome has made another solid product indeed and this is a great option if you're like me, wanting the effects of oil without the mess!

Do you like oil cleansers? Or regular ones? Or something in between? Let me know what's your favorite!

2 comments:

  1. this is very interesting, from cream to oil. I have tried a few cleansing oil and yes, they are slippery and tend to drip from hands.My current favorite is the Josie Maran cleansing oil. It is a bit thicker than your usual cleansing oil. Cleanses very well and I do rub them over my eyes and it takes off all the eye makeup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that's great it can take off all the eye makeup, the oils I've tried that with have only done so only partially so I have continued with a separate eye makeup remover. I should consider that brand next time, thanks!

      Delete