Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, June 3, 2013

Princess Jasmine Nails


Here's another experimentation/variation on the French manicure! I felt all princess-y with this manicure and it totally reminded me of Jasmine for some reason (maybe to do with her blue dress). Super simple to do:

1) Base coat (I used Essie Fill the Gap)
2) 2 coats of China Glaze For Audrey
3) 1 coat of French tip using Revlon Silver Screen
4) Add another layer of French tip (thicker than the previous) using Julep Paris
5) Fasy-drying/high-shine top coat (I used Seche Vite)

And remember, I'm a total beginner when it comes to nails, so if I can do this so can you! It's not perfect, but I've come to realize we're usually our own most critical judge.  It's about the "feeling" your nails give YOU. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment