Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

John Frieda Full Repair Touch-Up Flyaway Tamer Review


A quick review today...of one of my HG hair products! Ever since I had my little girl and lost tons of hair, which then grew back haphazardly, I've had TONS of flyaways which are very hard to manage. I have tried hair spray on a brush, hand, gel, etc, but nothing really holds them down like THIS little thing that looks like mascara for your hair. It looks very similar to a clear brow gel, but works like nothing I have tried before (I have tried brow gel in my hair before, does not work...). I basically just brush this on as the last step on styling on those pesky flyaways, and they just stay down all day...and my hair looks smooth!  My only complaint though, is being a gel, it does flake at the end of the day if I brush my hair where I put the product on. It easily brushes out though if I continue so it's not a big deal.  Overall, love it love it and highly recommend you try it too!

Let me know your experience with this if you have tried it!

No comments:

Post a Comment